Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Addicted

People who take drugs always tell you not to take any but can't help themselves to take some all the time. It depends what is your concept of drugs, of course. You would surely say, because I smoke and drink alcohol, I'm a drug addict too. We can talk about it. But last saturday evening, I became very upset in the disco we were having fun, because I've been asked so many times if I had any pills to sell that It made me at a point furious. I asked the last one to go downstairs and have a blow job for which he will get (hopefully) more pleasure. The thing is, talking about it, because after a while we had too, people are getting "high" very quickly but need more all the time because they are afraid of getting "down". They need to spend a big amount of money and that explains why they target some people who can afford them freely what they need. It is so scary to watch them hunting the pills. That's when I left, having enough because my mood was really "down". Before leaving completely, I noticed a guy I would never thought seeing there. It's a famous TV showman I used to watch the program on TV, when I had one. It feels always strange to meet a public person in reality. They belong to the screen and not to your footsteps. It's always surprising because, unless you're part of this world, you just don't know how to manage your reaction : watching the guy (because he is also very good looking), but will it take as a showman or a man with flesh and bones, ignore him (but you can't help yourself looking around his pace), trying to play it cool and miss the thing ? Until I decided, he was far away. So I did.

No comments: