Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wine

After having found at the beginning of the year the bar near my place where I like to go not everyday but almost, I maybe have found as well the wine shop I was expected to. It looks like I am definitely putting my feet in the city and the area I’m living in. It is called very simply Weinladen. It is not a big place but you don’t need to have a big one to have taste and put in it good quality. The owner has a mix of most of the countries and sometimes surprises that can put your mouth in ecstasy. I remember having brought to a grill party this bottle form south-west of France that I didn’t even had time to taste because the guests found it so good that the liquid disappeared in few minutes. I remember as well that I was not convinced by the choice of the owner who asked me to try its German red wine "Spät Burgerder" and It was again a success, though very light but a good start. Since then I bought other bottles and was never disappointed. So definitely a place to remember to go if you feel thirsty.

No comments: