Friday, February 26, 2010

Weinsalon

People I know or occasionaly meet told me that It is the most durable winter they ever know. Of course the season here lasts forever you might saw but never they saw so much snow and cold for almost 3 months. It is true that I don't remember neither but what is missing the most is the sun. The sky is always grey and in the paper you can read some articles mentioning the fact that daylight is not giving to people a good face. We all look tired and feeling depressed because of the lack of sunrays. Some go to what I would call sun shop where you can have the feeling of warmth in a box, paying for that. Nevertheless you can still go out and enjoy some good wine in a nice place and this is how I discovered the Weinsalon. It is a fairly typical relaxed Berlin pub. They sometimes have English-language events on such as theatre or readings, you can play billard or stay comfy sitting on the sofas sipping the wine you selected. It is not rare to meet there people you didn't see for a long time, happened to one of my friend while we were there or making new ones sitting at the bar. The bar is located at Schreinerstraße 59, not a passage street, more the place for people living in the area. But I would recommend it at any time, just for the good mood It brings you.

No comments: