Monday, April 26, 2010

Verzaubert

Like every year, same time, same place, I buy my ticket for the Gay Propaganda night, meaning the short film event, taking place in this Verzaubert festival that I much appreciate. I never was disapointed and hope never will be, though this year, the french selection was bad. Love and other catastrophies, coming out and cuddling, sex dates and sweet whispers at night. Sometimes serious, sometimes silly, GAY PROPAGANDA NIGHT brings together the best gay short films world-wide. Take a chance and a date, bring a friend or 10 and dive into this cineastic pool of short delights: We have an AWAKENING and TWOYOUNGMEN in Utah, we take a CAMERA and a GUITAR. When you are not loved very much you might be called FRIDAY’S CHILD. And who knew what hidden pleasures can be experienced by a FREQUENT TRAVELLER? Sometimes a NAKED NIGHT can lead to BOY MEETS BOY... I give you my selection from this event : Awakening, starring Allan Hyde. If you a series fan like me, you have noticed he played in True Blood. Dänemark 2008 / 38 min / dänische OMEU REGIE Christian Tafdrup KONTAKT Bildkraft. Boy meets Boy, the funniest, Südkorea 2008 / 13 min / ohne Dialog, REGIE Kim Jho Kwang-soo KONTAKT Bildkraft. Frischluft-Therapie, Deutschland 2009 / ?? min / deutsche OV, REGIE Christoph Scheermann.

No comments: