Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One more try

This is another story about everyday’s life you can have here in Berlin. Did not happened to me (lucky me this time). My colleague orders a bed and a mattress in a big company online. She moved a few weeks ago so she needs the bed as quick as possible. It’s almost 5 weeks now and 3 appointments. I told you, customer service means nothing here and It’s just History repeating. The delivery company wanted to ship the bed without the mattress, then reverse the mattress without the bed. Could have not been that bad if my colleague didn’t have to locate where are the things because the delivery company is not linked with the shop. Furthermore, when my colleague tried to understand why the bed is not in her bedroom, they say they did pass by but she was not there ! Of course, they gave no appointment. Are we supposed to stay all day at home just waiting for them ? Actually, yes. So after all this time, my colleague calls a new time and she’s been informed that because she was not there when they came, they canceled the order. Simply as that. Welcome in Germany. I know, we don’t care ….

No comments: