Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stepmother

Wedding canceled because of intrusive stepmother. Italian justice considered that it is a sufficient and legitimate motive. After separation, ex-husband is thinking of having his next wife orphan. The Italian obtained the cancelation of his wedding because his stepmother too obsessive behaviour. The 36 old man explained in front of the religious tribunal from Salerne that he concluded, before the weddingm a pact with his to-be spouse, stating that his step-mother should not interfere with the couple’s decisions. From his point of view, this pact has not been respected, the mother of the spouse interfering too much in their life. On this basis, the religious tribunal allowed the cancelation, validated by the civil tribunal. “Wedding last only 4 months but It was hell. I thought stories about mean step-mothers were only legends but I was obliged to change my mind” tells the man. “After our breaking, I even thought of finding a mother orphan mother”. “My mother is not an intrusive one, only a mother who takes care of her daughter” answers the ex-wife. “My ex-husband never took care of me, neither of my daughter. The months that last our union have been terrible because of the unacceptable behaviour of the man who should have loved me and respected me".
Comment … : The husband was wrong not to fuck the step-mother !

No comments: