Monday, March 30, 2009

Transit

There is this restaurant, opened last year, I was at the opening because I knew at the time the architect but never went into until a few weeks ago. It’s called Transit and I am still very surprised such a restaurant opens in my area. It’s not a luxury thing, It’s just by the design, It looks a bit strange where It is based. But I find it absolutely nice and I already went two times more since, just because It is easy to reach, good food, service like I expect it to be, not too expensive and friends I bring in, are always satisfied. It’s not a big one but enough to organize a small party with friends. It has two distinct spaces, separated by different colours and design. I like the way you order because on the table is left the menu and you cross with the pen what you wish. You could say It looks like some tapas but the asian way. Because It is an asian restaurant, and from the opinion of my friends, a good one. Even my vegetarian friend enjoyed a lot their thai sauce and asked for the receipe. Then we put all dishes together in the center of the table and everyone enjoys the meal. Of course, if you still want to have some more, you can order anytime a little thing. Each costs 3,- € which is not a lot and wine is good and for about the same price. A nice place indeed.

No comments: