Saturday, October 3, 2009

My life without me

This is probably one of the saddest movie I ever seen. It's not that I particularly keen on sadness but sometimes It just makes you realize how lucky you are in life, having a simple life without troubles. How would I manage in the case that the event would happen to me ? I don't know. What I am sure of, is that I will not get the strenght of this little woman. It's worth seeing My life without me but please be strong ! The plot is about Ann, a hard-working 23-year-old mother with two small daughters, an unemployed husband, a mother, who sees her life as a failure, and a jailed father whom she has not seen in ten years. She works nights as a janitor in a university she could never afford to attend, lives in a caravan in her mother's backyard, and has no aspirations. Her life changes dramatically when after a medical check-up she is diagnosed with cancer and told she has only two months to live. Deciding not to tell anyone of her condition, using the cover of anemia, Ann makes a list of things to do before she dies.

No comments: