Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cycle

When you drive your bicycle every day the same road, at the same time, you meet on the street the same people at the same place. It’s very funny but almost every day at the same place a guy passes me with his bicycle and compared to me, he drives fast. This morning, like every morning at the same time on the same road, while listening to the music to wake me up and watching the beautiful sun rising on the city, this guy slow down at my side and drives the same speed as mine, asks me to take off my headphones and straight away asks me if my bicycle is for sale ! I was so surprised by the question that I answered stupidly no, that I’d like to keep it, but after that, wondering, why someone would like to buy my bicycle. He said It’s a nice one (maybe …) and I could not even tell how much it costs. Let’s think about it.

No comments: