Sunday, September 4, 2011

Harry Potter, the last one

I just saw yesterday evening the last Harry Potter. It’s like living someone you met years ago and say him growing and know that you will never see him again. I didn’t read the books, probably never will, but fans expect always that the director puts in images what they read and what their imagination created. In fact, I heard It is the fact, maybe outside the previous episode which was very disappointing (prince of something, can’t remember). Anyway, the first part of the last episode, unfortunately, I completely passed in theatres and watched it on my computer screen, which was ok but not very thrilling. So I wanted to see this very last movie in good conditions, in 3D (It’s trendy today), booked my seat well situated, far from screen, high, bought my ice cream and lemonade, not too late in the evening so I can still focus and here we go ! It’s disturbing in a way because we go immediately in the story when I was expecting a few seconds of the previous one, just as reminder, but not at all. Of course, Harry can’t die, of course the angry one will disappear, of course my beloved cute Ron will not have sex with me (I have a little something for red head) but will kiss Hermine (since the time we are awaiting) and everything is going to be ok. In the end, no surprise, I liked the 3D because it was not a following of images bouncing in your eyes but more something like reliefs. And we noticed that we all grew up and there were no children in the theatre but only people our age. It’s not that I was expecting an action movie but Ron and Hermine kissing in the middle of the battle or waiting calmly down the stairs that Harry comes back is surprising. Furthermore, I had the feeling that everyone fights when the three of them have really something else to do (is also true). When the story is completed, suddenly we make a jump 19 years forward and we the story carries on with the children of them all departing on the platform kissing goodbye their parents awaiting the last advice (Ron, yes, you look fine with the beard). Anytime soon, I’m sure, they will do a Harry Potter 2, the son of his father.

No comments: