Friday, September 28, 2012

Louise Chérie

New round my corner, a café names Louise Chérie. At the door, a French flag, so I guessed there was something to do with my country. Again? Yes, again. French are taking Friedrichshain over, I tell you. The 2 French lead the dance with love and taste every day, except Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. From France come directly the pate en croute (let’s say approximately pate in pie) but they are very strong with breakfast (salty and sugar, 5, €) and cakes (from 3,-€) they bake themselves.  Not to mention the coffee, one of the best in town. Don’t feel in a rush if you go there, you need to take your time and you will be let having it. And you will enjoy the feeling, maybe just enough to have another slice of another cake (I can’t get enough of the chocolate tarte but a friend of mine told me the lemon cake is also amazing).  I guess the rumor works well because I hear a lot of French speaking at the tables so It’s a good sign. Here the details of Louise Chérie Café.

No comments: