Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stay in bed

I hung last night and the tomato soup started to stick at the bottom of the pan. It was not that bad but I needed to add some water so in the end, the taste was flat. The main course seemed to be ok but I did not taste it. But I completely missed the dessert, stupidly, though It was very simple. I finished to prepare the meal for the next day at 23:30 and of course I went out after that because a friend of mine was celebrating the fact that he’s leaving the city for a few months. But I was not alone and a drink after another, we went easily drunk. And the morning after, go to work but check the dessert first. Can’t serve that at the dining table, sorry. What should I do ? chocolate mousse ? no eggs ; apple tarte ? no fruits and don’t forget here is a bank holiday so everything is closed. But I had to go to work and I made myself sandwiches, like almost everyday. And of course, the only day I should not forget them, well, I did. So I have nothing to eat and I am (obviously) hungry. I must work until late, no dessert for the dinner, house not cleaned, so if you see what I mean, sometimes, really, you should just stay in bed !

No comments: