Friday, August 17, 2007

a room with a view

Strangely here it is not the view that I would miss the most.
Although I am very lucky with the place I live, every time I go to the roof terrace (it belongs to the building, to hang your washed clothes for example, it's the best place to meet your neighbours, hear the last gossips or adventures, or to spy the other buildings at night, he he he...) I have a splendid overview of the city. Dibidabo, the sea, Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar ... .
Although my surrounding is also very noisy (and not by the traffic...) there are noises I will miss. I am thrilled every time I hear the seagulls in the patio, I am even more when I hear the cruise boats leaving the harbour in the evening to sail anywhere.
At this very moment, I just have to close my eyes : It's like traveling without moving.

No comments: