Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pig


On the 6th of September took place in Berlin the Folsom Street "festival" and at night the Pig party. Friends went to the street event and they also pre-bought months ago the tickets for the party. One of my friend called and asked me if I wanted to go to the party. Because I am curious, I said yes and we met around midnight to go there. The journey took a long time with the bike because It was quite far from the center. That night It rained cats and dogs so It was no fun at all. Previously planed with leather trousers and half naked, we changed our mind and went with cargo army pants and T-shirts, which was really enough for what we had to do there. Because I did nothing. I was so disapointed by everything. I remember the same kind of party (Snax at berghain) was great fun but there It was total failure. First the weather, of course. Then the organization of the party, even worse. Once arrived, we had to go inside, go out again because the "wardrobe" area was outside at the end of the park. Then cross again the park back under the rain, then try to get a drink at the bar. No fancy bartender but students wanting to make little money. But before, we learned we had to buy plastic coins to be able to "pay" our drinks. So again queueing a long time to get the plastic valuables. 2 coins for a gin tonic, when you get five coins for 16 € was a bit too much. So waiting again for the barman to deliver the drinks. At one o'clock, the music stoped (technical issue I guess) so the mood never took of. Friends started to go in the darkrooms, some other fucked in front of everyone without even getting a hard on. I went upstairs to make a tour and looked in the eyes of some guys having a blow job or fucking any kind of buddy just laying there, ass opened. Their look was so empty, I guess due to drugs or being bored. I felt so angry and disapointed that I decided to go back home, under the rain (again) and stayed in bed thinking : was this all worth ? Definitely not what I expected.

No comments: