Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weinachtskonzert

We had the concert at Christmas at the Berliner Dom, like every year. I had two tickets so I had the possibility to go with my boyfriend, whom It was the first time. I remember two years ago, real emotions were in the place when the choir arrived from different places from the church and started to sing in a religious silence from our side. There had been as well a children choir and It brought even something more. Last year was OK but I must say that this year was emotionless and not good. No good feelings were in the room, bright lights, the choice of the works made it a not so good event so I was disappointed. Anyway, right after that, we needed of course a drink and our footsteps brought us to the nearby Christmas market, one of the most beautiful in the city, after the one Gendarmenmarkt maybe. But It was late and they were closing soon so we only had the time to share a glühwein. Then the friends suggest us to go in a bar near my place, called Himmelreich where we stayed until late.

No comments: