Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween parties


The menu tonight at the white trash seems really good, don't you think ? It's a strange place. It's not a restaurant on the first floor but you can eat junk food while some bands from outer space play " notes on an electric guitar saying loud some invented poetry believing it's art. About the level of the noise for your ears, go back to Hard Rock Café around 10.00 p.m., you'll get the picture. But the good thing is that you never know. You can have the bad, like the other night some really hard rock music with a very large public going from me to well known drag queens on high heels or the good when they play at the disco in the cave some good all 50's 60's french standards. Some get very excited, that must explain why all the bar is protected by metal walls...
but anyway not for me tonight. Yesterday I got my annual flue injection and I am so sick since last night that the only thing I'm thinking of is to lay down cool in the bed !

No comments: