Monday, October 22, 2007

I am not myself ... again






















Passing in front of galleries near home I noticed that the city keeps sometimes its alternative artistic behaviour, a bit provocative. I know nothing about art or anything related to. I am no critic. I just can tell you I like it or not, or I agree it's a piece of art but I don' t like it. Sometimes I don't even understand why this is called art. But for me that's enough. It always make me laugh when I hear genius comparing their knowledge repeating names names names, darling. Well, I don't need that. I prefer a more intimate relationship with the artist. Most of the time at the vernissage he or she is not even motivated enough to face front "the ones who know" because they're bored. I got lucky most of the times to approach them nicely and the artists are keen on sharing what they think of their work when they are not stressed by their impressario or the critics. Nevertheless I am thankful to the galleries who try to do a good (h)ar(d) work. You like it or you don't.






No comments: