Thursday, October 25, 2007

Movies

Sometimes I watch movies. At the time we talk about the financing of the movies by TV (so forget about good ideas, you'll have to please the biggest part, how to go from big screen to small .... these are the most important issues, where is creativity ?) I made myself a reason to see what we call block busters. Actually I had to iron my shirts so I knew I will not be able to concentrate much. Bourne Ultimatum, hmmmm, bof bof. I am always wondering how those guys can travel so easily from place to place, countries to countries (even to the States) when I even can't go through the customs because I don't have the right passport ? I'll have to ask the casting director one day. Yesterday was the première of the new film with (of ?) Robert Redfort and the other one, can't remember his name, about the war in Afghanistan. Bob should have never listened to his friends and make a lifting. It's no good.
But I'm always far away from the subject. I did not see Hairspray (the remake, not the original for which I remember I enjoyed a lot) and Zodiac (that I keep for the week-end). I had the good surprise with Ocean's 13 : I saw the other ones (and strangely never the 11's episode) but I'm a Soderbergh fan. And I like very much the music as well.

No comments: