Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gay Romeo

Doing our sex shopping on internet is something I will probably never understand. Putting a cross on multiple choices to select the guy of your dreams, just never happen. I remember one time, I was in a bar and started to do small talk with a guy and it came very quickly the question : "what's your profile ?" sorry ? As if he would know me better if he could read what I put on internet. It kills the relationship. I keep believing if I go out, maybe I'll meet someone interesting. If I do not, bad luck, it will be for next time. Furthermore, most of the times, guys put a nice holiday picture, when they are in top form, with a nice sun tan, smiling to the camera ... years ago. Reality is way far from the picture and you loose your appetite. Friends want me to settle a profile on gay websites but I just don't know what to write and I am more valuable in open air than in front of a computer. And you're alone in front of it when the city has millions of inhabitants. Chatting hours long to describe myself is boring me you can't believe and I am too impatient to carry on. Even if It happened to people I know to meet nice guys, I don't trust the system. I guess when you are on the other side of the world, you can enjoy chit chat but my will to meet physically people is too strong. Internet could be like drinking alcohol. You feel stronger, nicer, good looking, and pass to the other guy just because you wrote something he didn't like. This is stupid. How can you reveal your personality typing words ? Furthermore, you can lie and if you ask personal questions, suddenly you're scared. And I don't talk about the fact of sending your picture. Answering questions if I'm top or bottom or what do I like in bed, receive no answer from me because sex is a chemistry between bodies and not a cooking receipe you have to follow page after page. Definitely not my cup of tea.

No comments: