Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Man Ray

Nothing to do with Man Ray here except with the pictures and paintings on the wall. Here we talk about food. I went yesterday to this newly opened restaurant. It's near my place as usual and I noticed it last week-end. Because I had a dinner with a friend I suggested we try this one. The deco is nice. I like the furniture outside, nothing special but comfortable. Inside is also cool with all in wood, those golded sofas and the white napkins. This is important to me, the white napkin. I ordered glass of Côte du Rhone, though I took fish but I hardly drink white and It was fine. Service is friendly until the food arrived. We were both disapointed. My thuna was Ok but not grilled as i like it. Furthermore too many tastes together kill the taste and I don't mix carrotes purée with green bones. The same kind of stuff in the other plate. When the waiter came to pick up the plates, he asked what was our impression, and we gave it to him. He turned back without comments and never came back. We just left. Forget. Too expensive for what you become, anyway.

No comments: