Friday, July 20, 2007

impromptu


I had to go to the post office so I took the bike (http://www.bicing.com/). Because the system is improving everyday I had to wait a little bit for one bike to come at the station then drove. It was already almost 9.00 p.m. and I had the feeling to have aperitif (red wine of course). Luckily, A called to ask what was up. Just the perfect question for a purpose to meet, don't you think ? So of course on my way to Cactus. One hour later, "ohhh come on, I don't really want to go back home and cook something, why don't we have something outside, the weather is fine". At the beginning of Passeig del Born we stopped at sandwich & friends (http://www.sandwichandfriends.com/) but already full (terrasse and inside). Because with the bike it is very easy to move from one place to another we took it to go to the beach and went to our beloved Sal Café. Even after 11.00 p.m it is very busy but lucky us after opening the wine bottle (de la casa, it's good enough) and smell the sea a table was free. The conversation went on and on and it was already very late when we decided to ask for la cuenta. Because it was thursday we forgot bicing is available until 0.00 so we had to walk back home. I forgott how difficult it is to walk, in the warmth, a bit drunk ....

No comments: