Monday, November 19, 2007

GMF



It's been a long time since I went to the GMF party. I used to go not every week but often because it's good people - good music - good location. It all started in the old WMF building (kitchen ware industry). Bob Young, the party master, chose the name from this company and just replaced the W by a G for gay. Yes, it is again a gay party but everyone's coming. And they know it because last night some married couples were very happy to join and have fun. I remember when the party was in the beautiful place that is Cafe Moskau (in front of Kino Panorama) in Karl Marx Allee. It was fantastic except maybe the dance floor which was in the basement and because the ceiling is very low it was "raining" because of humidity and sweat very quickly. But it was part of the game and no one was miserable seeing all those beautiful people half naked moving their ass on crazy beats. Now it changed again and It's even nearer from my place so supa cool, we go with a friend that lucky us! managed to have tickets. It's called the Week-end Club and it's on the 12th and 15th floor of the building. In summer in addition you have access to the roof terrasse to enjoy a 360° view on the city by night. I was surprised as well that so many people are going out a sunday evening. I felt guilty myself because I knew today I won't be at full capacity at work but I warned that this morning I'd arrived late... which I did.

No comments: