Thursday, November 15, 2007

Listen to some music instead

I can't say I don' t have any problems with the German. I do. Sometimes they just put me on my nerves. So easily. Look this morning for example. We had a meeting planed long ago on the 3rd floor. This information is relevant because the one supposed to lead the meeting never showed up. So because nobody was moving and started to complain (they complain .... aaaaaaaaaa lot) I decided to check by myself. It happened to be that we had the wrong information and the meeting was at another place where some of our colleagues were already but no one dared to inform us, look for us, not even the leader. While waiting I met a girl I started with. She's nice and friendly and while talking I asked about some other colleagues I just don't meet anymore. Maybe it will be a nice idea to organize a drink for X-Mas but not sure anybody will come. She also found the time to say (in front of me who's not from her country, she's a real girl from Berlin) that racism aside (!!!!) she was very sensitive about the fact that she's meeting less and less Berliner and she doesn't recognize her people anymore... and have a nice day. I'll never understand this attitude. I'm stupid. Nobody cares about it.

No comments: