Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Heroes

The picture of the 2008 calendar of the serie "Heroes".
(actually with the actors of the Nr 1 when we are at Nr. 2 but never mind).
I remember when I was on nightshift the work done and before the sleep comes the first thing you do is go on internet. With the one colleague working on the same floor it was a game who's the first of us will find the website "ad hoc" to be able to watch TV, series or movies. Now it's becoming so easy with dailymotion or youtube that you don't even need to bother naymore. You can even make your own ! I used to be nostalgic of the old series like the bionic woman, Charly's angels or the Thunderbirds because I used to watch them on wednesday afternoon when I didn't have school. And at the time to own a TV at home was really something, like the telephone, this strange bakelite green machine you can talk to and the voice of the other one is on the other side, this is miracle ! It's at this time we stopped seeing friends and play on the background with them because Donna Summer was showing her tits at 12.00 noon singing "love to love you baby". I don't even talk to you on X-mas Eve at the family dinner when we all had to stop to watch Michael Jackson's "Thriller" ! Crisisssss !!! Anyway as usual I let myself go. I should focus to "Heroes". So we found it on internet and after the pilote we said : yeahhh, ok, another american serie, nothing new under the sun. But the night after I started to look for the second episode (of course) or more informations about it. I discovered it was already a big hit almost everywhere (when you work nightshift you're cut from the outside world) and I went along happy to discover all the episodes of Nr. 1 . As I was ready to leave my heroes after the 23rd episode because it sounded logical it was announced a Nr. 2. I felt kind of disapointment. I really felt like there won't be other episodes. But they carried on. So I did. And I am not unhappy at all. It just the same. No surprises, almost the same characters that you follow step by step, they don't really evoluate neither change but it is still entertaining. I tried to fix myself on some other things but can't help it. This one is always on top.

No comments: