Saturday, November 3, 2007

Kino International


The plan for tonight is based in the famous old east Berlin theatre called Kino International, on the Karl Marx allee (I love this street, it looks so decadent, it feels so Soviet Union, buildings are absolutly amazing, you feel like having your flat in a Stasi office). It is a cinema usually on Mondays for Gay movies (Mongay) and other days absolutly normal with this "je ne sais quoi" tacky. On the first floor there is a bar with this 50's furniture pieces, all originals. Well it is the 8th anniversary "Klub International" and all our queen stars will be there tonight in a team called "dudel disko team" : Biggy, Ades, Polla Disaster, Divatlantique, Nina Queer, SuperZandy... It is planed to have acrobats, trans. We will be welcomed by Gina Tonic and Stella deStroy and in international exlusivity Nina will sing (!) her (his?) brand new hit (can't wait...) "Ficki Ficki Aua Aua". As a Before I allow myself to meet friends at my favorite cocktail bar CSA (the best Martini Sweet ever !). Wait for me, I'm in the bathroom, I need to re-powder my noise ...

No comments: