Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sometimes It's like I missed my life in the sense that I got the feeling all was possible and nothing was realized the way I wanted to. Or having let me have a life which does not really suits me. Or I think I could have done this or that but I'm too lazy to try any of those. Or the big question "but what am doing here ?". Or another one "but what am I doing now ?". Or "I'm yet too old nobody will trust me, nobody will hire me, I will not manage it on time".
Hmmm ... nice clothes in this shop. Oups, but it's not for me, can't buy those anymore.
I need a haircut. Where's the cheapest ? Do we need appointment ?
I had it all. All is gone. It's too hard starting everytime something new. This time, I'll never make it on time. It's too late.
I'll never come home walking again. It's way too far, too cold, too depressing and I don't even have enough money to buy me a glass of wine !

No comments: