Monday, December 3, 2007

and It's Monday again

Everytime I start a week I say to myself "Again ???" because it's soon too early. What I have done with the week-end ? Every mOnday morning in the bathroom while shaving I can't help thinking of this Bob Fosse's movie All that Jazz when the choreographer takes his pills and repeats himself the same words on the same music. And soon it's Friday. At work I sometimes stop working watching at my colleagues and the movements around me. Most of the time I'm too busy to notice or anywhere in a meeting but today I just took the time. You can do this exercise: look how the people move or stay stand while talking to other colleagues, how they occupy the space near them, of what they're talking. With men I can recognise a gay one even if he says he's not or just don't accept it. The right leg usually straighten up and the left delicately bended : that gived you a movement of the butt quite interesting. Or a leg crossed to the other one. Related to this I will not advise you to go out partying the night if you have to go to work early morning after. You might still be drunk and it's no fun.

No comments: