Thursday, December 27, 2007

Jealousy

So it's done with Christmas now. Closed the Christmas markets, destroyed the nice papers with rubans and boxes full of toys and presents, to the trash the Christmas tree, back to the wardrobe with the tacky decorations (don't make it last, please), cleaned the floor, packed the bags of family and friends ... until next week. We haven't finished the first orgy that we have to think about the second one, my stomach never follows the rythm. Lucky us there is some sport to do thanks to the sales that started now. So no time to waste, make the credit card burned and go !
It's like jealousy. It comes always back. Try to hide it but it is stronger than us. It shows on your face. Last time in a bar I was talking to a guy because he was trying to take a picture a strange way so it poped up. His girlfriend apparently had fears with her husband because she promptly came around him (litteraly) and wrapped him with her arms kissing him in front of me. Poor dear, you have nothing to teach me and you don't impress me. Let me just say to you that on the contrary you make me want your husband which is wrong but the hunt now is becoming interesting, thank you. And yes be careful with your husband because he is really yummy... and I am very hungry. Jealousy is a matter of no trust. If you're confident with your half there is no trouble. It must work both ways of course. It happened that only one trusted because he never thought about anything else and the other half was a nightmare imagining things that would have had never happened only if ... he never had the stupidity of sharing his feelings and put the ideas in the other one's head : too bad. Now he's on his own. Oh, baby, you cry now ? too late. Told you before to be happy and to put no pressure on your man's shoulders. Man is a trustfull when he's feeling free but don't forget to attract him as often as you can. We had this conversation before. I'm quite flattered if my man is approached by someone else. At this very moment there is this very special look between us saying "hey Baby look at me now, I'm all yours but ... ain't you get excited ?" Oh yeah I am Love, and you will understand very soon how much : either we leave right now for the next available room/toilets/bathroom/whatever or if the threat is a bit too "approaching" then I see my man walking back because he knows that my claws are very sensitive. Of course I am jealous but if you manage it the right way it can put in your sex life a bit of pimiento. But no abuse. Jealousy can destroy the relation faster than you think because the first thing you try to do (you're scared of everyone) you isolate your half from the friends. Very wrong. Let it go. You hate shopping anyway. And that gives you a holiday as well when he's not there. Maybe you'll get a little present ? so enjoy ! and stop pretending you can't trust him. First you gave him the idea, secondly you looooove being miserable and that is desperately boring (get drunk now and smoke something) and third if you act like that it means that you're not confident with yourself so the work should come from you. In the meantime do your nails again, you just scrached the table.
Who is he and what is he to you ?

No comments: