Friday, December 28, 2007

Good time

It's been a while since I tried a new place. I must say that after a while you easily take your habits but because visiting an area I hardly go to, I chose to have dinner at Good time . I know their other restaurant near my place because thanks to friends I was simply at the opening. But I never ate. This time it's done. The owner has already 3 places all decorated a different way. But the food stays the same and the menu as well. And this is no disapointment. It's called a cooking with discoveries and I must say I was pleased. Although I thought the price was a bit too high, as soon as I saw the plate on the table I understood it is justified. First because of the quantity (I never thought I could eat that much !) and second because of the quality. A little plus for the presentation with those animals made of food (forget). No particular mention of the service. Again it's Christmas holidays and family groups are going out so yes full that evening. But the table is free quickly because when the plate is gone, the bill is on.

No comments: