Thursday, December 1, 2011

World AIDS Day

Please don't forget that today December 1st, is World Aids day. It is sad to remember but there is still so much work to do. Of course medication exists but not anyone does have the access to it. I heard that before 2015, we want to eradicate the disease transmitted from mother to child. I'd like also that my fellow LGBT friends, this community always very prompt and active for a cause, and most of the time has access to doctors and medication, probably feeling safe in the city, and mostly the young ones who don't have nearby someone dead from AIDS, stops to think that they can cure with meds and they can carry on sucking dicks all night long and be fucked or fucked without protection. It's for life, you will never get rid of it. I also think that it is the duty of the oldest ones, me for example, to explain this matter. But believe it or not, I'm not listened. Worse : people of my age start to take advantage of the so-called innocence of the youngs. Not sure it really gets better.

No comments: