Monday, March 10, 2008

squash hurts


When I was younger I used to play a lot squash. I started when I was still in the 20's and carried on with my best friend because she knows how to play. Following my different migrations I did not play that much and because at work a french colleague was looking for a partner I accepted to play with him. Mistake. Big. Huge. He's far much younger than I am and is in sports all his life and I am not. My only sport is to go to swim once in a while but I am very good in drinking and smoking but strangely I noticed tonight that It does not help a lot. Furthermore I had the wrong shoes so tonight my feet can't carry me, just to give you the intensity of the game. But I still like to play and as soon as I will recover I will book another game. It is an intensive sport. 45 minutes are really enough and after 30 minutes I really start to be tired and my body refuses to go any longer. I never had the hability to be good at sports but I do my best and It's a nice way to meet new people so all positive. I can't wait tomorrow morning to see how I will stand up from bed and how I will put my feet on the floor.

No comments: