Friday, February 29, 2008

Goldorak, Go !


It's been 30 years I watched this on TV on wednesday afternoon. I couldn't miss an episode because the day after we played it again at school with friends during breaks in the hall. Everyone of us had a role to play and It was part of the imagination to add new things. From my point of view It was a good animation film. The language was very good as well. Now that we have the full seasons we can see how the characters evoluated. they started slow with 2 characters and made it grow with many more. The drawings of course changed a bit and became nicer. I guess the technics helped as well after some years. It was for us the start of the japanese era and we discovered all this with passion. With a bit of revival feeling It's a pleasure to see it again, plenty of good feelings, the hero always win even after difficult times, exile, love, save the planet, bla bla bla . I loved the costumes ... .

No comments: