Friday, February 22, 2008

It's only art

I can't say I am much interested in arts and culture. I would say I am what my english friend calls it "above average" which I guess is a compliment. It means that I like it and I enjoy exploring but I am no freak and my taste is : I like it or not. I can say why I find a piece good or bad to my taste but when I hear critics most of the time I don't understand or at the best it makes me laugh. Especially at openings. I never go alone. I don't want to be too quickly bored, I want to have fun and play the game for a little while, and if there is food and drinks, why not ? It happened last Wednesday at a new design shop. It's on the "other side" (on the west one) so it's far but I like the works of the designers and I just wish I had the budget to afford what they do. The idea of the opening was japanese. I am not a big fan of sushis but together with sake it deserves my attention. I didn't know there was so many sorts of sake. I hardly drank it before as I find this liquid not really tasty. But the food going in and the glasses going out with in between fresh water I must admit It is an experience. Don't ask what we had I can't tell. It's just I never thought this transparent thing could warm my body so easily. Moshimoshi

No comments: