Monday, February 25, 2008

Zoe

If I go out for dinner I always try to locate places not far from mine. I don't really like to make a journey for dining out and my area is rich enough of bars and restaurants. That explains maybe why I don't move that much. It's also because I start work early and a few steps walking for digestion is better than a taxi drive(r?). The other day I pass by the Kochrausch which is a cooking school and in the place a group of people were having for dinner what they prepared themselves earlier. I found this a good idea but if the teacher is a cook he must have a restaurant in the neighbourhood. And he has : Zoe. It's asiatic and mediteranean food (no originality there, we have plenty of them and some better) so nothing exceptional but the place is nice and you can go without booking. Service is OK maybe a bit too much for me. Prices in the range but you can find cheaper and better nearby. Actually now I remember that they made a mistake with our order and when I pointed out the mistake to the waiter he answered that he will be back in ... 1 minute. And he did. Which means for me that they cook before and bring everything in the place only to warm up. So it's not a good restaurant. Ok, sorry I didn't like it.

No comments: