Friday, February 15, 2008

New dimension

So yesterday was work colleagues' day and we decided to try in a new bar, that's in the mood for all of us this year. I have good colleagues so I am not afraid to go out with them. Most of the time you would say "no" to the invitation at the best or you will let yourself go and regret it as soon as you enter the bar saying to yourself "what am I doing here ?". So we went to Wendel. It's a nice place in Kreuzberg full of old things made of pieces hunted in the streets. But all chairs are comfortable, sofas as well, you can smoke, and we made a lot of noise and "who ordered the third bottle of wine ?" . I thought it would be a quiet place but no, it wasn't. So many people meet there, I guess it's because of the clubs nearby. We forgot to have dinner so we left not too late. Each of us went his own way and because it was Thursday I took the opportunity not to be far to join the party at Moebel Olfe and it was as usual packed. I recognized some friendly faces and all this group took the way to Chantal house of shame right on time for the concert. Today was a bit difficult at work and I didn't have time to manage a siesta. It is now Friday and I must go out so the table is booked at the restaurant. Stop reading this and do something civilized straight away : go out, there are parties everywhere. No rhyme No reason

No comments: