Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Echoes of my mind

Everyday when you go to work at the same hour, you meet the same people doing the same things. I guess those people are saying the same thing about me when they're watching me passing by on my bike enjoying the heat with my tight trousers. I'll meet during my way the dad taking his sleepy child to school, the couple kissing for the day goodbye, the man staring at his window so early and where I'll see him again in the afternoon, the woman parking her car and never paying attention crossing the road, the workers, the other people riding their bicycle going to work just like me, the drunk youngs coming out from the disco and the tired eye of the doorman ... It's only 6:30 a.m. and all this showing me that nothing changes in everyday's life and on this little way from home to work, Echoes of my mind , all is well in the perfect world. This special offer is only valid today.

No comments: