Thursday, June 19, 2008

Toca Rouge

In those troubled times with silly guys running after a ball and earning too much money for it, It is quite difficult to find a nice cosy place without TV. Last evening I had planned dinner outside and I had to cancel my table at Nord & Sud because of that. The owner understood me but I know he's making money this month. So I ended up at Toca Rouge, almost at the end of Torstr. It's a small place but the weather is again nice and the tables are out. The only disapointment comes from the fact that It is a very busy street and sometimes we had to repeat twice what we just said. Nevertheless for the second time I go there, the food is amazing. I don't really understand what they have on the menu because It is a mix of tasty food of Asia (something between Thaï and japanese) and the vision of the plate is as equal quality of the taste of it. The wine is OK but you don't stay very long because the service is maybe a bit too quick and the kitchen closes early. But you have dinner for 10,-€, which makes the place worth going. Then you drink your next glass somewhere else.

No comments: